Raw Strawberry Mango Avocado Tacos
This recipe serves 1 or 2 people as a main dish, or 3-4 people as an appetizer.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 2 servings
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Romaine lettuce leaves washed and patted dry
- 1 avocado
- 1 tsp minced jalapeno pepper (or more if you want it spicy)
- 2 Tbsp minced red onion
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup strawberries halved and sliced
- 1 cup mango cubed
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 tsp fresh cilantro chopped or torn
- 1/2 tsp fresh mint chopped or torn
Place the romaine leaves on a serving platter.
In a small bowl, combine the avocado, jalapeno, onion, lime juice, and salt. Mash with a potato masher or the back of a fork, keeping it a little chunky.
Spread a large dollop of the avocado mixture on each lettuce leaf.
In a medium bowl, toss together the strawberries, mango, tomatoes, and herbs. Spoon over the avocado mixture in the lettuce leaves.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 898mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 1430IU | Vitamin C: 105.4mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1.5mg