This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Bacardi. All opinions are mine alone. #RumInTheSun #CollectiveBias The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older.
Enjoy a Fresh Pineapple Mojito made with Bacardi Superior Rum! They are easy to make with only a few simple ingredients.
You may enjoy mojitos when you go out to restaurants, but they are really easy to make at home.
This famous cocktail from Cuba has become very popular worldwide in recent years.
And you only need a few basic ingredients to make them.
I like to use Bacardi white rum in my mojitos.
Bacardi is also perfect for using in other drinks such as rum punch, daiquiri, and pina colada.
They even make different flavors of rum such as Banana.
I buy Bicardi at my local Kroger store, Ralphs.
I love mojitos with all sorts of different foods.
And they are great for entertaining.
You can make a DIY taco bar and sip them by the pool or in your back yard.
Everyone will be happy when they’re eating chips with guacamole and salsa and delicious tacos while sipping a fresh pineapple mojito.
They go with just about everything!
What goes in a Fresh Pineapple Mojito?
A mojito is traditionally made with white rum, sugar, lime, mint, and soda water.
For this pineapple version, we’ll be making a simple syrup to sweeten the beverage made from chopped fresh pineapple, coconut sugar, and water.
You can make the syrup ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to use.
Typically I only use a little sugar, but the amount depends on how sweet your pineapple is.
P.S. If you have leftover fruit, try these other delicious recipes:
Or make some more mojitos!
And look how easy it is to make a Fresh Pineapple Mojito!
Fresh Pineapple Mojito
- 2 wedges lime
- 2 chunks pineapple
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 1/2 ounces Bacardi Superior Rum
- 1 1/2 ounces pineapple simple syrup (recipe follows)
- club soda (soda water)
- pineapple wedges for garnish (optional)
Pineapple simple syrup:
- 1 cup pineapple chopped (can use a blender)
- 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar (or more, to taste)
- 1 cup water
To make the pineapple simple syrup:
- Simmer the 1 cup chopped pineapple, coconut sugar, and water over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes. Add more coconut sugar to achieve desired level of sweetness.
- Allow to cool and refrigerate until ready to use.
To make a mojito:
- In a tall glass, add the lime, pineapple chunks, and mint leaves. Muddle a few times to release the flavors.
- Add the pineapple simple syrup and rum.
- Give it a stir.
- Add ice cubes to fill the glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with a wedge of pineapple, if desired. Enjoy!