This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link. Thank you for supporting Veggies Save The Day!
Mini Blueberry Crumble is an easy dessert you can make in about 30 minutes. And this recipe is vegan and gluten-free so everyone can enjoy it!
I’ve been on a dessert kick lately. After making Apricot Crumble, I decided to try some different fillings. And I absolutely love blueberry!
Instead of making a dessert that serves four, I decided to make individual mini crumbles so that no one has to share.
This recipe makes two, but of course you can make one, three, four, or how ever many you want!
Should I call it a mini blueberry crumble? Or is it a crisp or cobbler?
Whatever you call it, it’s really delicious!
And I love that you eat them out of the ramekin you cooked them in.
You can add a scoop of vanilla non-dairy ice cream or coconut whip on top, if you like.
And since blueberries are easy to find year round, you can enjoy these crumbles in any season!
You don’t need anything special to make a mini blueberry crumble besides some oven-proof ramekins. I used 7-ounce ones.
To make them vegan, I use coconut oil instead of butter. And if you buy organic sugar, you won’t need to worry that your sugar was processed with bone char.
And if you are Celiac, be sure to buy gluten-free certified rolled oats.
Now let’s make a Mini Blueberry Crumble, or two!
Food for thought (Please leave a comment!):
- What is your favorite fruit dessert?
- How often do you make desserts at home?
- What is your favorite sweet treat?
Mini Blueberry Crumbles (Gluten-Free)
For the filling
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon organic sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon corn starch (or substitute arrow root)
For the crumble topping
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the blueberries, sugar, lemon juice, and corn starch. Stir until combined and set aside.
- In a second bowl, combine the rolled oats, oat flour, brown sugar, salt, and coconut oil. Mix with a fork until well combined.
- Divide the fruit mixture between two oven-safe 7 ounce ramekins. Then add the oat mixture on top.
- Bake 25 minutes until the edges start to bubble and the topping is slightly crispy.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- (Optional) Top each serving with a scoop of vanilla non-dairy ice cream, if desired.