A Taste Of Summer
Easy Vegan Recipes Starring Seasonal Produce
Never wonder what to do with the summer fruit and veggies taking up space in your refrigerator, ever again.
What you'll find in this eBook:
- Expert tips for how to prep your produce for the recipes
- Appetizers, salads, main dishes, and side dishes
- Recipes that serve 4 but can be easily modified to serve 1 to 2 people (or a crowd)
- Short ingredients lists containing items you can easily purchase at your local market
- Dishes that take as little as 15 minutes to make
Hi! I'm Amy Katz, and my passion is teaching others how easy it is to create delicious vegan meals. As a Certified Vegan Nutrition Health Coach, I share recipes requiring minimal time and ingredients that make creating plant-based meals a breeze.
Questions smart people ask
Yes, all of the recipes can be made gluten-free.
Many of the recipes contain olive oil. You may be able to leave it out in some cases, but if you follow a strict oil-free diet, this cookbook probably won't work for you.
No. This product is 100% digital and will be delivered to you by email.
This eBook is a PDF, so you can read it on your computer, tablet, and smartphone. (No special e-reader required.) And it's formatted to print on regular 8.5×11″ computer paper so you’re welcome to print a copy.