Vegan Mix & Match Sauces
Quick and easy recipes to take your meals from dull to delish
Ever wondered what's the secret to preparing restaurant-quality meals at home?
IT'S THE SAUCE.
Professional chefs know the secrets for taking dishes from ordinary to extraordinary. And 9 times out of 10, it's the sauce.
But you don't have to go to culinary school to learn how to make your vegan meals more enjoyable.
That's where Vegan Mix & Match Sauces comes in.
All you need are a few customizable sauce recipes to make any plant-based meal crave worthy.
What's included in this eBook:
- 5 categories of vegan sauce recipes (dairy-free yogurt sauces, herb sauces, Asian-inspired sauces, nut-and-seed sauces, tomato sauces)
- Variations of each sauce so you can change them up with different ingredients and flavors
- Serving suggestions for using each type of sauce
- Recipes you can use with grains, bread, pasta, beans, tofu, vegetables, salads, and more
- Instructions for storing leftover sauces
Hi! I'm Amy Katz, and my passion is teaching others how easy it is to create delicious vegan meals. As a Certified Vegan Nutrition Health Coach, I share recipes requiring minimal time and ingredients that make creating plant-based meals a breeze.
Questions smart people ask
Only 4 of the recipes in this eBook require oil. The rest are either oil-free or include an oil-free option.
All of the recipes can be made gluten-free. A few contain cashews but can be made with sunflower seeds instead if you are allergic to tree nuts.
No. This product is 100% digital and will be delivered to you by email.
This eBook is a PDF, so you can read it on your computer, tablet, and smartphone. (No special e-reader required.) And it's formatted to print on regular 8.5×11″ computer paper so you’re welcome to print a copy.