This book is absolutely fantastic. From the dressings (so helpful!) to the protein options, you will refer to it often to build beautiful, nutritious and delicious salads. Buy this book, upgrade your salads, and never eat a boring vegan salad again!Deryn Macey, Running On Real Food
Only $9.99 USD
Recipes and guidelines to make creating delicious meal-sized salads fun and easy!
- Exclusive recipes not available anywhere else
- Not only will you eat more veggies, you’ll learn how to quickly put together healthy meals to grab for lunch or dinner
- Learn how to choose the best components for your salads including dressings, greens, proteins, vegetables, and toppings
- Plus how to turn these components into crave-worthy salads perfect for lunches and dinners
- Prep once and eat all week
- Never eat the same salad twice, unless you want to!
It’s like having a salad bar in your refrigerator!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS 39-PAGE EBOOK:
- Introduction and how to use this cookbook
- 5 vegan salad dressing recipes + variations
- 6 vegan protein recipes + additional options
- Suggestions for choosing salad greens
- 2 vegetable recipes + a list of suggestions
- 2 toppings recipes + store-bought options
- Guide for creating meals from your DIY salad bar
- 10 incredible meal-sized salad recipes including vegan versions of Nicoise Salad, Greek Salad, and Buffalo Chickpea Salad
Hi! I’m Amy, and I’m addicted to salad bars!
As a Certified Vegan Nutrition Health Coach, my passion is sharing easy and delicious recipes that make creating plant-based meals a breeze.
With this eBook and a little planning and prep, you’ll be able to save time while feeling good about what you’re eating.
What people are saying about Vegan Mix & Match Salads
Amy’s Mix & Match Salads ebook is the perfect thing for anyone looking to get more greens in their life in an exciting way. Salads can be boring, and hard to make part of your weekly regimen, but with these ideas you’ll go from “Ugh salad” to “Can’t wait for dinner!”Sophia DeSantis, Veggies Don’t Bite
I have been wanting to get into more meal prep lately and the Vegan Mix & Match Salad cookbook was just what I was looking for!!! Having health issues this year, I have really focused on getting better nutrition and eating whole foods. These recipes are so quick and easy, and now my Sunday meal prep is a breeze. I can’t believe how yummy the chickpea tuna salad is, let alone never would have thought to try making a tuna salad with chickpeas! Amy from Veggies Save The Day has shown me new ways to reinvent the salad and how to use staple ingredients to create many new combinations. My favorite is the Vegan Cobb…YUM! Could eat that everyday!Traci Gibson, The Digital Design Market
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You have a choice of a long list of protein options to add to your salads, including recipes for Smoky Chickpeas and Marinated Baked Tofu. You can add as much protein to your Mix & Match Salads as you like!
Some of the dressings are made from olive oil, vinegar, and various seasonings. Other dressings are oil-free and made from cashews.
Yes. While you can enjoy smaller versions of the salads as side dishes, these Mix & Match Salads are intended to be complete meals. They include greens, vegetables, proteins, homemade dressings, and toppings to keep you satisfied.
Yes. Along with the recipes for the components, this cookbook contains 10 of my favorite salads. You can either replicate these salads or use them as a guide to create your own unique combinations.
Yes. While you can make your salads as simple as you like, this book provides hundreds of different ingredient options so you can easily make interesting and creative salads.
No. In fact, most of the recipes for the dressings and proteins contain only a handful of ingredients. Combine them with your favorite lettuces, veggies, and toppings, and lunch or dinner will be ready in no time!
Click the blue button below to purchase your copy. You will then be directed to where you can download the eBook to view on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. You can also print a copy if you want.
This ebook is a PDF, so you can read it on you computer, tablet, and smartphone. (No special e-reader required!) And it’s formatted to print on regular 8.5×11″ computer paper so you’re welcome to print a copy.