Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing is loaded with tangy flavor. This rustic vegan sauce is simple to make with garlic, lemon, and parsley.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- ½ cup pimiento-stuffed green olives coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped fine
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
For serving (optional):
- 1 dry pint cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1 can chickpeas (15 ounces) 1 ½ cups, rinsed and drained
- baby arugula
Combine the chopped green olives, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, and olive oil in a salad bowl.
Taste and add salt and pepper, as needed.
Nutrition facts are for the dressing only.
Leftover dressing may be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 264mg | Potassium: 12mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.2mg