- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk , (I prefer organic soy)
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup raw cashews, (soak in hot water for 30 minutes if you don't have a high-speed blender)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tablespoon miso paste, (white, yellow, or chickpea)
- 1/4 cup fresh chives
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon fresh tarragon
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Combine the non-dairy milk and apple cider vinegar in a cup or small bowl. Stir and let rest for 5 minutes.
Add the milk mixture and all the other ingredients to a high-speed blender such as a Ninja. Blend until very smooth.
Transfer the dressing to a container and refrigerate, covered, until ready to use.
For the nutrition information, a serving is approximately one tablespoon.
Calories: 55kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 92mg | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 0.8mg
Get your FREE eBook Vegan Mediterranean Diet Recipes