Mini Polenta Pizza
Mini Polenta Pizza are delicious and easy to make in about 30 minutes. This healthy recipe is naturally gluten-free and can be made vegan.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 tube polenta sliced in 12 pieces
- 1/2 cup Rao's Homemade Marinara Sauce
- 1 ounce vegan mozzarella-style cheese
- toppings such as sliced mushrooms and sliced olives (optional)
- fresh basil for garnish torn or chopped (optional)
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the polenta slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Top each slice with marinara sauce.
Add vegan cheese and your desired toppings.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh basil. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts do not include optional toppings and will vary based on the brand of vegan cheese used.
Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 512mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Iron: 0.5mg