- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed and cooked according to package directions, cooled
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 1 cup purple cabbage, diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- pinch cayenne pepper
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Combine all the ingredients in large bowl. Toss well.
Taste and adjust the seasonings, if needed.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 239kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 35mg | Potassium: 532mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 6885IU | Vitamin C: 67.8mg | Calcium: 62mg | Iron: 3mg
Get your FREE eBook Vegan Mediterranean Diet Recipes