Mediterranean Cucumber Salad
Mediterranean Cucumber Salad is healthy and easy to make. And this refreshing salad is naturally vegan and gluten free. It can be eaten on its own as a light meal or as a side with other summer dishes.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 cucumber (remove seeds, if desired), skin on, chopped
- 1 dry pint cherry tomatoes (25-30), halved or quartered
- 3 radishes (or substitute a few Tbsp. chopped red onion), chopped
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper chopped
- handful of fresh parsley chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon (3 Tablespoons)
- salt to taste
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well.
Serve at room temperature, or refrigerate and enjoy chilled.
Leftovers can be stored covered in the refrigerator for a few days.
Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 408mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1530IU | Vitamin C: 66.3mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1.1mg