This post for Veggie Burrito Bowls with Sweet Potato Noodles was created in partnership with Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer™. I received complimentary products and compensation to facilitate my review, but all opinions within are my own.
Veggie Burrito Bowls with Sweet Potato Noodles are a healthy vegan, gluten-free, and oil-free meal. Add your favorite toppings to make them your own!
I love veggie burrito bowls because they are so easy to make.
And it’s fun to mix up the ingredients, like using spiralized sweet potato noodles instead of rice.
I admit I’ve been a little obsessed with spiralizing vegetables ever since I started using the Ninja® Intelli-Sense™ Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer™.
The Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer is more than just a blender or food processor.
It has 12 Smart Programs so you can make anything from ice cream to pizza dough. What I really like is that the Smart Vessel Recognition Technology allows it to sense which vessel is attached to the base. And the Intuitive Touchscreen allows you to easily select your smart program option. Or you can use it on manual.
The Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer features one smart base that transforms into four high-performance appliances: 72 oz. Total Crushing® Blender, 64 oz. Precision Processor™, 24 oz. Single-Serve Cup, and Auto-Spiralizer.
And speaking of the Auto-Spiralizer, it’s just so simple and fun to use!
I’ve tried manual spiralizers, but this is so much easier and faster. Plus it’s a breeze to clean.
And before we get to the recipe for Veggie Burrito Bowls with Sweet Potato Noodles, I want to share a discount with you.
Use my code AMY15 to get 15% off the Ninja Intelli-Sense Kitchen System with Auto-Spiralizer from now until December 31, 2017.
And now it’s time to make Veggie Burrito Bowls with Sweet Potato Noodles!
Check out the quick video and see how easy it is to make Veggie Burrito Bowls with Sweet Potato Noodles!
Veggie Burrito Bowls with Sweet Potato Noodles
- 2 sweet potatoes peeled and spiralized with the Fettuccine blade (about 4 cups spiralized)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can black beans excess liquid drained (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup corn fresh or frozen
- 2 cups shredded Romaine lettuce
- toppings such as guacamole, salsa, Ranch dressing, sliced black olives, sliced green onions, etc.
- Spread the spiralized sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake in a 425 degree oven for about 15 minutes until the sweet potato noodles are soft.
- Meanwhile, heat the black beans and corn, if desired. (They can either be served hot or cold.)
- To assemble your burrito bowls, divide the sweet potato noodles, black beans, corn, and lettuce among two large bowls. Add your desired toppings and enjoy!