The Yoga Box from Vegan Cuts contains a dozen goods to help you balance your mind, body, and spirit. Even if you don’t practice yoga regularly (or ever), I think you’ll love the jewelry, snacks, and body products included in the Yoga Box. I know I do!
You may have noticed that I’m a big fan of Vegan Cuts. I previously shared with you my review of their Snack Box, and I always look forward to the limited-edition collections they offer. It’s so fun to get a package in the mail filled with amazing goodies, don’t you agree?
This post contains affiliate links. While I received this product to review, all opinions expressed are my own, and I was not compensated monetarily for sharing them.
Besides the monthly Snack Box and Beauty Box, subscriptions, Vegan Cuts sells all sorts of food, fashion, beauty, and lifestyle products that are all vegan. I loved the limited-edition yoga box they curated last year. Therefore, I was really excited to find out they came out with a new one.
Honestly, I rarely find the time to practice yoga, but I think most of the products in this box will appeal to everyone, even if you’ve never stepped on the mat. Between the food, beauty items, and jewelry, everyone will find something they enjoy in the box. Plus the value is incredible!
So are you wondering what’s in the Yoga Box? Check out this video and see what I got!
Are you excited yet? Here’s a description of what you’ll get in the Yoga Box:
- Crystal Mala Bracelet with Lotus Charm and Lava Rock Beads – $29 Value
- Soothi Coconut Jewelry – Assorted Necklaces & Earrings – $9–$28 Value
- Starling & Ivy Headbands – Assorted Prints – $12 value
- Soulful Essence Yoga Bliss Balance Aromatherapy Roll-On – 10 ml – $23 value
- Skin Fix Cosmetics Ginger Coconut Scrub – 4 oz – $16 value
- BõKU Superfood Organic Phytonutrient Superfood Powder – 2.2 oz – $16.95 value
- Pranayums Daily Super Spice Shot – 1.7 g – $1.00 value
- Organic Gemini TigerNuts – 6–12 oz – $9–$11 value
- Schmidt’s Deodorant – Lavender & Sage – 0.5 oz – $3.99 value
- Amala – In Love With Nature Magic Sponge Cloth 3-Pack – $6.99 value
- Sam’s Natural Tea Tree Foot Soak – 1 oz – $7.95 value
- 21 Drops Headache Essential Oil Blend – 5 g – $1.00 value
Can you believe you get all these fabulous goods worth over $150 for only $35, plus U.S. shipping is FREE? I highly recommend purchasing this Yoga Box!
Which products are you most excited to try? Please let me know in the comments. Personally, I am loving the Crystal Mala Bracelet, TigerNuts, and Schmidt’s Deodorant.