Have you seen the latest Vegan Cuts Snack Box?
Every month you get 7 to 10 (or more!) plant-based goodies such as cookies, chips, and beverages delivered straight to your door.
Check out what I got in the April Vegan Cuts Snack Box box!
- Pipsnacks Pipcorn Truffle Mini Popcorn
- VegThisWay Rawr Bar All-Natural Fruit and Veggie Snack Bar
- Raw Rev Mixed Nuts, Caramel & Sea Salt Bar
- JimmyBar! Clean Snack Bar in Super Hip Chocolate Chip
- Shine Organics Blended Apple, Guava, Kale, Strawberry, Parsley, and Chia squeeze pouch
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips
- Xylichew natural peppermint gum
- Choice Organic Teas in Blackberry Hibiscus and Licorice Mint
- Organic Living Superfoods Sprouted Raw Almonds and Ranch Cashews
- Drink Maple maple water
- Brisk Bars 70% Dark Chocolate and Coconut Bar
- SunWarrior Chocolate Warrior Blend Raw Vegan Protein
- Daily Green Boost
You also get a discount code for $10 off at the Vegan Cuts online store, plus coupons and discounts for other companies. This box even included a discount code for Purple Carrot meal service.
The Vegan Cuts Snack Box is $22.95 per month with free shipping for U.S. residents. You can also get the box in Canada for $9 shipping and Internationally for $15 shipping,
You want to sign up, don’t you? Get your box here.
And if you’re interested in vegan, cruelty-free beauty products, check out the Vegan Cuts Beauty Box!
Which snacks are you most excited to try? My picks for April are the Pipcorn and Maple Water.
This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links. This costs you nothing extra.