Thank you to Thermos LLC for sponsoring this post and introducing me to their Shaker Bottle! All content and opinions expressed here are my own.
I love having a shaker bottle, some water, and a protein recovery powder handy after a long run or race. Thermos® Brand generously sent me their Shaker Bottle to try this week, and I have been using it every day!
And GenuineThermos® Brand is hosting a giveaway so you can win a Shaker Bottle to try yourself!
It’s so easy to use and to clean. All you need to do is:
- Add your protein powder to your liquid in the bottle.
2. Place the integrated mixer inside.
3. Secure the leak-proof lid.
4. Shake, shake, shake!
It’s really fun! Then you can enjoy your beverage while you recover and stretch. I was happy not to find any lumps of powder in my drink, which usually happens when I try to mix it in a glass with a spoon. In addition, the push-button lid and hygienic spout make it easy to drink from. Plus I love the built-in handle.
After my protein-recovery beverage, it was really easy to clean all the parts.
Next I decided to use the Shaker Bottle to make an iced matcha green tea latte!
I used a Matcha Latte Mix that is already sweetened, but you can use culinary-grade matcha green tea with a little coconut sugar or other sweetener of your choice. Another option is to leave out the sweetener and use vanilla non-dairy milk instead of unsweetened.
Genuine Thermos® Brand Shaker Bottle Iced Matcha Green Tea Latte
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (I used organic soy)
- 1 Tbsp Matcha Green Tea Latte Mix
- ice cubes
- Pour the non-dairy milk into the Shaker Bottle.
- Add the matcha latte mix.
- Insert the integrated mixer into the bottle.
- Secure the lid, then shake until the latte is well blended.
- Remove the lid and mixer and add a few ice cubes. Replace the mixer and lid, then shake again.
If you’re more of a coffee lover, check out my recipe for Thermos® Shaker Bottle Iced Mocha Latte.
Are you ready to win your own Shaker Bottle?
Follow Veggies Save The Day on Instagram and show me which recipes you’re making from the blog! Use the hashtag #veggiessavetheday and tag me so I don’t miss seeing what’s cooking in your kitchen.