Host a plant-based pizza party at home with this easy recipe guide. It’s perfect for birthdays, graduations, Father’s Day, or anytime you want pizza!
This cheese is incredibly delicious and melts well on pizza. I have bought it online and in local specialty stores. A little goes a long way, so you’ll be able to make several pizzas with one package.
It’s really fun to make individual-sized pizzas at home and let each person choose their own toppings. I take the easy route and buy pre-made gluten-free pizza crust. You can even use french bread or English muffins. I really like the brown-rice vegan and gluten-free English muffins from Food For Life.
Since Father’s Day is coming up, why not plan your own plant-based pizza party to celebrate Dad? You can also give him some gifts that go along with the theme.
I am including some affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase after clicking an affiliate link, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Plant-Based Pizza Party themed gifts:
- Pizza Stone
- Pizza Peeler
- Pizza Cutter
- Vegan Pizza by Julie Hasson
- Pie Priority Men’s Tee
- Vintage Vegan Pizza T-Shirt
- Pizza is My Spirit Animal T-Shirt
Let’s get this plant-based pizza party started!
Plant-Based Pizza Party
Throw a pizza party and let your guests choose their own toppings!
- 2 store-bought pizza crusts (or french bread sliced lengthwise, or English Muffins split in half)
- 1 jar pizza sauce (I recommend Trader Joe's or Whole Food's 365 brand)
- 1 package Miyoko's Kitchen Fresh VeganMozz (or other vegan cheese)
- vegetable toppings such as sliced tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, pineapple, jalapeno peppers, bell peppers, pepperoncini peppers, marinated artichoke hearts, capers. etc.
- toppings to add after pizza is cooked such as fresh basil, cubed avocado, arugula, spinach, red pepper flakes, etc.
- Pre-heat the oven according to the crust package directions (or 425 F).
- Spread a thin layer of sauce over the crust.
- Drop Tablespoons of Miyoko's VeganMozz over the sauce. Use your fingers to spread out the cheese. (Or add shredded vegan cheese if Miyoko's is not available.)
- Add your toppings of choice.
- Bake according to the crust package instructions, or until crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and add additional toppings, as desired.
- Slice and enjoy!
What are your favorite pizza toppings? Please let me know in the comments!
My favorites are mushrooms, olives, and avocado (of course!)
Follow Veggies Save The Day on Instagram and show me which recipes you’re making from the blog! Use the hashtag #veggiessavetheday and tag me so I don’t miss seeing what’s cooking in your kitchen.
Please click through the Amazon banner ad or any Amazon links in my posts for all your Amazon purchases. When you place an order, it won’t cost you anything extra, and I will earn a small commission which helps me afford the groceries to develop my recipes and pay for the maintenance of this site. Thank you in advance for your consideration and support!