If you love peanut butter, this recipe is for you! Peanut Butter Noodles are the ultimate comfort food. And this dish is really easy to make!
This recipe is really easy and takes less than 30 minutes to make. All you need to do is combine some ingredients to make a sauce, cook some vegetables and spaghetti, then combine them all in a bowl. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
Peanut Butter Noodles are all about the sauce, which is really easy to make since all you need to do is mix a few ingredients in a bowl. You can use any vegetables you like. I chose a red bell pepper and some snow peas. Broccoli and carrots would also work well.
The most important thing is to serve the noodles immediately after mixing in the sauce. Otherwise the noodles will stick together and be difficult to eat.
Let’s make Peanut Butter Noodles!
Peanut Butter Noodles
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter, (I used Justin's Peanut Butter)
- 2 Tbsp tamari, (or soy sauce)
- 1/2 Tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp agave
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cups vegetables, such as sliced red bell pepper, snow peas, broccoli florets, or sliced carrots
- 8 ounces spaghetti, (I used Barilla gluten free spaghetti)
- fresh cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- peanuts, chopped, for garnish (optional)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, prepare the peanut butter sauce. Combine the peanut butter, tamari, Sriracha, sesame oil, lime juice, water, agave, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add the vegetables to the boiling water. They should only take a minute or two to cook. Remove the vegetables with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the noodles to the same water you cooked the vegetables in. Cook the noodles according to the package directions. Drain the water and return the noodles to the pot.
- Pour the sauce over the noodles and toss well to coat.
- Divide the noodles between two bowls. Top with the vegetables, cilantro, and peanuts.
Get your FREE eBook Vegan Mediterranean Diet Recipes
What’s your favorite way to enjoy peanut butter? Please let me know in the comments!
Don’t forget to pin it for later!
Follow Veggies Save The Day on Instagram and show me which recipes you’re making from the blog! Use the hashtag #veggiessavetheday and tag me so I don’t miss seeing what’s cooking in your kitchen. In addition, you can post your photos on the Facebook page Veggies Save The Day.
Please note: some of the links in this blog are affiliate links, which means that I may get a commission if you decide to purchase anything from the company after you click through. I only link to products that I use and love myself.