What are your favorite taco recipes? I’m sure you’re noticed that tacos are more popular now than ever. Most restaurants have them on their menus, and they even have a day of the week, Tuesday, to celebrate them. And fortunately they are really easy to make at home. While it was difficult to narrow my list down, I would be very happy to make these taco recipes every week!
These 10 Favorite Taco Recipes are all vegan and can be made gluten free. Try them on Meatless Monday, Taco Tuesday, or any day of the week!
1. Chickpea and Guacamole Tacos from Veggies Save The Day
2. Lentil Mushroom Tacos with Mango Salsa from Vegan Huggs
3. Crispy Coconut Lime Baked Cauliflower Tacos from Veggie Inspired
4. Sesame Black Bean Tacos from Dianne’s Vegan Kitchen
5. Spinach and Onion Tacos with Pineapple Salsa from Glue & Glitter
6. Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos with Cranberry Orange Salsa from Cadry’s Kitchen
7. Walnut Meat Tacos from VNutrition
8. Tacos with Tangy Kale & Red Pickled Onions from Cupcakes and Kale
9. Loaded Black Bean Tofu Tacos with Walnut Crumble from Vegetarian Gastronomy
10. Ranch Tacos from The Make Ahead Vegan Cookbook by Ginny Kay McMeans
Now that I’ve shared my 10 favorite taco recipes, which one are you going to try first?
But in case you’re in the mood for something a little different, how about this Taco Soup from Fried Dandelions?
And don’t forget the Cilantro Lime Rice and Black Beans!
And for even more taco recipes, check out 81 Vegetarian Taco Recipes That Take Taco Tuesday to the Next Level from Oh My Veggies.
I hope you have a wonderful taco feast! Please let me know in the comments which recipes you are most excited to try.
Follow Veggies Save The Day on Instagram and show me which recipes you’re making from the blog! Use the hashtag #veggiessavetheday and tag me so I don’t miss seeing what’s cooking in your kitchen. In addition, you can post your photos on the Facebook page Veggies Save The Day.
Please note: some of the links in this blog are affiliate links, which means that I may get a commission if you decide to purchase anything from the company after you click through. I only link to products that I use and love myself.