Chocolate Chia Pudding is a healthy treat that’s sugar free, vegan, and gluten free. Serve it with fruit for dessert, a snack, or even breakfast!
And of course you can never go wrong with chocolate, am I right?
One of the reasons I love chia pudding so much is because it’s really versatile. You can eat it morning, noon, and night! And it’s incredibly easy to make. All you need to do is stir chia seeds in your liquid of choice, then put it in the refrigerator to thicken. You can even make it the day before, and it will keep for a few days. Unless you’re like me and eat it all right away!
Chocolate Chia Pudding only requires four ingredients you may already have in your kitchen:
Then you can top the pudding with whatever you like, such as fruit, chocolate chips or coconut whipped cream. I love mine with fresh raspberries or strawberries.
I hope you enjoy Chocolate Chia Pudding as much as I do! What will you top yours with?
Yields 2 servings
Chocolate Chia Pudding for two is perfect for breakfast, a snack, or dessert! Top it with your favorite fruit and enjoy this healthy, sugar-free treat.
20 minPrep Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 2 Medjool dates , pits removed
- 2 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk (I prefer organic soy)
- 3 tsp. Cocoa powder
- 6 Tbsp. Chia seeds
- Raspberries or other fruit, for topping
- In a high-speed blender, blend the dates, milk, and cocoa powder until very smooth.
- In a medium bowl, add the liquid to the chia seeds.
- Stir well, and continue stirring every few minutes for about 15 minutes.
- Place in the refrigerator at least one hour, or overnight.
- Just before serving, stir again, then top with fruit.
Looking for more healthy recipes? Check these out:
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!
Follow Veggies Save The Day on Instagram and show me which recipes you’re making from the blog! Use the hashtag #veggiessavetheday and tag me so I don’t miss seeing what’s cooking in your kitchen. In addition, you can post your photos on the Facebook page Veggies Save The Day.
Please note: some of the links in this blog are affiliate links, which means that I may get a commission if you decide to purchase anything from the company after you click through. I only link to products that I use and love myself.