Candy Corn in a glass? While not everyone likes Candy Corn, this frozen treat only looks like the classic Halloween confectionery. In reality each layer is actually tropical flavors, like coconut, mango, and pineapple.
It’s a little time consuming to make Candy Corn Tropical Frozen Parfaits since you’ll need to repeatedly put them in the freezer to let each layer set. But don’t worry if you don’t get perfect stripes. It will taste delicious no matter how it looks!
Are you ready to make Candy Corn Tropical Frozen Parfaits? Let’s do it!
Recipe makes 2 servings.
- White layer: 1 cup canned coconut milk, 2 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut, 1 Tbsp. coconut butter
- Orange layer: 1/2 cup carrot juice, 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- Yellow layer: 1/2 cup frozen pineapple tidbits, 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks, splash of non-dairy milk
- In a high-speed blender, blend all the ingredients for the white layer. Pour equal amounts into two glasses. Place the glasses in the freezer until partially set.
- Rinse out the blender. Blend the ingredients for the orange layer. Pour over the white layer in each glass. Place the glasses back in the freezer until orange layer is firm.
- Repeat with the same method for the yellow layer.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!
Pin it and save for later!
Looking for affordable martini glasses? I like these ones from Amazon (or you can use Cosmopolitan glasses):
And if you’re interested in more Halloween recipes plus festive decorating ideas, I recommend Kathy Hester’s book The Ghoulish Gourmet.
I love her recipe for Deviled Purple Potatoes.
What’s your favorite Halloween treat? Please let me know in the comments!
Follow Veggies Save The Day on Instagram and show me which recipes you’re making from the blog! Use the hashtag #veggiessavetheday and tag me so I don’t miss seeing what’s cooking in your kitchen.
Please click through the Amazon banner ad or any Amazon links in my posts for all your Amazon purchases. When you place an order, it won’t cost you anything extra, and I will earn a small commission which helps me afford the groceries to develop my recipes and pay for the maintenance of this site. Thank you in advance for your consideration and support!