Thank you to Beanfields for sponsoring this recipe for Buffalo Ranch Chickpea Taco Salad! All opinions are my own.
Buffalo Ranch Chickpea Taco Salad combines tangy and spicy flavors with crunchy chips and hearty chickpeas for a satisfying meal. This recipe is vegan and gluten-free.
While I love tacos, I often turn to taco salads since they are easy to make and taste great.
In my opinion, the key to the perfect taco salad is adding crumbled chips.
That’s why I partnered with Beanfields, the maker of my favorite chips, to bring you this Buffalo Ranch Chickpea Taco Salad.
Besides being delicious, they are vegan and certified gluten-free, plus they are non-GMO Project Verified, which is very important to me.
They come in a variety of flavors such as Salt n’ Pepper, Ranch, and Barbecue.
For this recipe, I decided to use Pico de Gallo.
However, any flavor would work well, especially Nacho or their new Jalapeno Nacho, if you want an extra kick.
Now I don’t know about you, but I am really into anything Buffalo-flavored with Ranch dressing (as long as it’s vegan, of course).
If you’re anything like me, you will really enjoy the flavor combination of this Buffalo Ranch Chickpea Taco Salad.
In addition, this taco salad comes together very quickly.
It’s easy to make for a weeknight dinner.
Simply saute the chickpeas in a sauce for a few minutes, then build your salad.
You can use whatever toppings you like.
I really enjoy using avocado, cherry tomatoes, and olives.
But you could also add cilantro, green onions, or even cucumbers.
The possibilities are endless.
Let me know in the comments which flavor of Beanfields is your favorite!
P.S. Did you know you can order Beanfields Bean and Rice Chips from Amazon?
Now let’s make Buffalo Ranch Chickpea Taco Salad!
Buffalo Ranch Chickpea Taco Salad
Buffalo Ranch Chickpea Taco Salad combines tangy and spicy flavors with crunchy chips and hearty chickpeas for a satisfying meal.
- 1 Tablespoon vegan butter such as Earth Balance Buttery Spread
- 1 can chickpeas (14.5 ounces) rinsed and drained (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce such as Frank's RedHot Original
- 1/2 head Romaine lettuce chopped into bit size pieces
- 1/2 dry pint cherry tomatoes halved or quartered (or use larger tomatoes chopped)
- 1 avocado sliced or cubed
- other vegetable toppings such as black olives, sliced green onions, cilantro, etc. (optional)
- 1/2 bag Beanfields Bean and Rice Chips in your favorite flavor (I like Pico de Gallo or Nacho)
- Vegan Ranch dressing such as Hampton Creek Just Ranch or Follow Your Heart Vegan Ranch, homemade or store-bought
- Melt the vegan butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chickpeas and cayenne pepper sauce. Stir frequently until the sauce is thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
Assemble the salads in two large bowls. Add the lettuce on the bottom, then top with the tomatoes, avocados, and any other vegetables you are using.
- Divide the chickpeas among the two bowls.
Crush the Beanfields chips in your hands and sprinkle over the salad.
- Drizzle with Ranch dressing and serve right away. Enjoy!
Please note: Nutrition Facts do not include the chips or Ranch dressing. Refer to the package for details.
If you make Buffalo Ranch Chickpea Taco Salad, or any of the other recipes on the website, I would love to see your creations!
Use the hashtag #veggiessavetheday on Instagram and tag Veggies Save The Day so I don’t miss seeing what’s cooking in your kitchen. In addition, you can post your photos on the Facebook page Veggies Save The Day.