Looking for a fancy appetizer? It’s doesn’t get much easier than Antipasto Skewers! Choose your favorite ingredients from the market’s olive bar, add some cubes of vegan cheese, and add them to a toothpick. Antipasto Skewers are perfect to bring to wine and cheese parties and potlucks, and they make an elegant start to any meal.
Tired of the usual crudites and dips? Looking for a dish that will wow your guests? Then look no further than this easy appetizer!
I’m a big fan of taking ready-made ingredients from the supermarket and turning them into a festive dish. I’m talking about delicious appetizers like a Holiday Hummus Vegetable Platter or Christmas Tree Cheese Platter.
But easy starters are wonderful for lots of holidays and events. I’ll be serving these Antipasto Skewers as part of my Valentine’s Day dinner. And they would also be fitting for Game Day or wine and cheese parties.
All you need to make them are a few ingredients:
- Your favorite ingredients from the olive bar at the supermarket (olives, marinated mushrooms, peppers, artichoke hearts, etc.)
- Cherry or grape tomatoes
- Cheese cubes (I use Daiya blocks)
- Bamboo skewers
If you make these Antipasto Skewers or any other recipes from the blog I would love to see them!
Follow Veggies Save The Day on Instagram and show me which recipes you’re making from the blog! Use the hashtag #veggiessavetheday and tag me so I don’t miss seeing what’s cooking in your kitchen. In addition, you can post your photos on the Facebook page Veggies Save The Day.
Now let’s make Antipasto Skewers!
Antipasto Skewers (Vegan)
- 24 Your favorite ingredients from the olive bar, (olives, marinated mushrooms, roasted peppers, artichoke hearts, etc.)
- 12 Cherry or grape tomatoes, any color
- 3 ounces Vegan cheese such as Daiya blocks, cut in cubes
- Bamboo skewers
- On each skewer, layer the desired ingredients.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
What ingredients will you add to your Antipasto Skewers? Please let me know in the comments!
Looking for more fun appetizers? Check these out!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!